How to Prepare Delicious Sweets with these Diabetic Dessert Recipes
If you love sweets, these diabetic dessert recipes are ideal for your condition. There are recipes that will help you indulge in desserts even if you are diabetic. It can be quite challenging preparing a sweet dish for someone who is diabetic. While you need to satisfy the sweet cravings of the person who is diabetic, you will also need to take care of the ingredients that can be used in the preparation of the sweet dish.
The dessert would need to be prepared in such a way that you need not worry about your blood glucose levels going up. Do you know that you can prepare your favorite sweet dish easily by following the simple diabetic dessert recipes that are available? Irrespective of whether you like cookies, pudding, pie or cake, you can make your favorite sweet dish easily.
Here are some easy and interesting dessert recipes that you can follow to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Magic Cream Puff Cookies
1. The ingredients that make these delicious cookies include cream cheese (1×8 oz per kg), sugar free vanilla pudding and pie filling (1×1.4 oz per kg), sugar replacement (1/4 cup), 1 egg and 1tsp vanilla extract.
2. Blend all these ingredients in a mixing bowl and make sure that they have blended well. Before you start this process it would be advisable to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Grease a baking sheet and drop the dough on it using a small spoon. You can decide on the shape and size of the cookie to be baked and this will help you add a personal touch to it.
4. Bake them for 14 – 16 minutes. Remove them from pan after they had cooled. Now isn’t it easy.
- This is one of the easiest diabetic recipes that you can try. The ingredients that you will require include 2-3 bananas, sugar free vanilla pudding and pie filling (large box), vanilla wafer (1 box) and fat free cool whip (1 container).
- In a bowl place a layer of banana and wafer and pour pudding over it so that it covers both. You will need to repeat the process. Add fat free cool whip on top. You can serve cold or immediately.
These are just some of the easiest diabetic dessert recipes that can be made within a few minutes. Satisfy your craving for sweet dish with these simple but delicious recipes.